Members may register as:
1. Regular members, by submitting an application form and a photocopy of their Bachelor’s Degree certificate to the B.D. of the association. This procedure involves alumni of the department of Social Policy and Social Anthropology at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, which operated during the period 1990-2004 (O.G. 166/1/ 16.6.1989, P.D. 377 & O.G. 118/1/29.7.1991, P.D. 329), alumni of the department of Social Anthropology at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, which was formed after the segmentation of the abovementioned department in 2004 (O.G. 74/1/4.3.2004), alumni of the post-graduate programs of the abovementioned department (O.G. 1777/2/31.12.2001 & O.G. 262/2/1.3.2006) and PHD graduates or students of the abovementioned department.
2. Assistant members, by submitting an application form and a photocopy of their certificate of attendance in the undergraduate program of Social Anthropology department at Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences.
Registration procedure or renewal
For those who wish to register at the S.A.A.S.P.U. [Social Anthropology Alumni Society – Panteion University], please follow this link and fill in the application form. As soon as you have completed the application form, our admissions staff will contact you in order to inform you regarding the required documents and the postage procedure.
Required documents for registration at S.A.A.A.P.U.
- Application form
- Certified photocopy of the Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Registration (10€) and annual subscription fee (0€ for 2013)
To purchase or renew your membership, you can either
- submit your documents to the following e-mail address : email@example.com and deposit your subscription fee to the following bank account ALPHA BANK (IBAN: GR28 0140 1490 0232 0007 749)
- Deliver your documents directly to Evagelia Flouda (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with the registration and the annual subscription fee.
Thank you for your membership in SAASPU!